Cairo Tour Package $180 Per Person
Discover the best landmarks of the ancient city of Cairo and discover the grandness of this beautiful city. You will take a short break in the city where you will experience the Islamic mosques, Coptic churches and the ancient Egyptian sites.
Day one: Cairo arrival
Our representative will receive you at Cairo international airport while holding a sign with your name, and then you will be transferred to your Cairo hotel. On your way our representative will explain all the details of you tour package in Cairo. Upon arrival the hotel, he will assist you with the check- in procedures.
Then you will have a free time so you can relax after your flight.
Besides we offer you some optional trips in Cairo such as a River Nile dinner cruise or a trip to Giza pyramids sound and light show.
Day Two: Giza Pyramids – Egyptian Museum – Khan El Khalili Bazaar – Coptic Cairo
Your Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to visit the great pyramid of Khufu” Cheops” at Giza. Then move on to the pyramid of Chefren, the pyramid of Mykerinus and the valley temple of Khefren.
Then move on to the Sphinx having the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body. Lunch will be included during the tour in a good quality local restaurant. Then move on to the Egyptian museum at Tahrir square that is housing thousands of ancient Egyptian artifacts. You will enjoy watching the treasures of the boy-king Tut ankh Amun having a collection of treasure including his golden mask and the jewelry enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years. There is an optional visit to the mummies’ room at the museum (extra ticket on spot).
Then continue to visit Coptic Cairo ‘ Old cairo” where you will see some very old churches such as the hanging church “suspended Church”. In Coptic Cairo you will watch the holy places where Jesus Christ, Merry and Josef had hidden for sometimes during their holy visit to the land of Egypt. Then continue your visit to Ben Ezra Jewish synagogue (the Jewish temple) where Moses; as it is believed; was found and received by the maid of the queen of Egypt at the basket in the Nile river. Then move on to Khan El Khalili Bazaar, one of the oldest markets in Middle East and Africa that was founded in the 14th century AD. At the bazaar you can buy the souvenirs you wish and also you can drink coffee, tea and any soft drink. At the end of the day tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: final departure:
Our representative will arrive at your hotel in Cairo to transfer you to Cairo International Airport for your departure flight.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All sightseeing tours are strictly private tours
- Private English speaking tour guide
- Accommodation in Cairo for 2 nights including bed and breakfast
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals as indicated in the above itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Bottled water during the trips
- Portage when needed
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- All service charges and taxes
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal spendings
- Optional activities