Cairo Day Tours $260 Per Person
Fly from Cairo to Luxor where you enjoy visiting Egypt’s best legendary historical sites on both sides of the Nile River where you will also enjoy the beautiful scenery. First, you will visit the East bank where you will visit legendry temple of Karnak. Then move on to The West Bank where you visit the Valley of the Kings and the temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
In the early morning, you will be met at your hotel and then transferred to Cairo domestic airport for your flight to the ancient city of Luxor. Upon arrival you will be met by our representative, and then you will have a day tour accompanied by your Egyptologist tour guide to the East bank of Luxor where you will see the best landmarks in Luxor. You will visit Karnak Temple; the largest example in the whole world and the temple that was dedicated to God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Lunch is going to be served during your trip.
Then move on to the west bank of the Nile River where you will visit the Valley of the Kings, the ancient royal tombs dug into rocks. Then you will visit El Dier El Bahari temple “the temple of Queen Hatshepsut” that is dug into the mountain. At the end of the day tour there will be some free time so you can relax at a hotel free of charge or you can choose any optional activity for an extra cost.
In the evening, you will be driven to Luxor airport for your flight back to Cairo.
• Pick up services from your hotel and return.
• Being met and assisted upon arrival and departure at Luxor Airport.
• Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
• All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle.
• Private English-speaking Egyptologist Guide.
• Domestic flights Cairo – Luxor – Cairo.
• Bottled water during your trip.
• Lunch at a good quality local restaurant.
• All Taxes & service charge
• Any extras not mentioned in the program
Flight Times Approx:
Cairo to Luxor 06:00 / 07:00
Luxor to Cairo 22:00 / 23:00