Cairo Day Tours $60 per person
Enjoy taking a leisurely tour of Cairo’s best landmarks including the famous pyramids of Giza, the mighty Sphinx and the Egyptian Museum of antiquities at Tahrir square.
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel. Then you will be accompanied by your Egyptologist tour guide to visit the great pyramid of Giza; the only existing one of the ancient Seven Wonders of the World. The area would date back to almost 4600 years ago. You will not only see the great pyramid of Khufu” Cheops” at Giza plateau but also you will visit the pyramid of Chefren ,the pyramid of Mykerinus, the valley temple of Khefren and The Sphinx . There is an additional visit to the Solar Boat. Lunch is included during the tour in a good quality local restaurant. Then move to visit the Egyptian museum which houses thousands of artifacts. You will enjoy the treasures of the boy-king Tut ankh Amun having a collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years. There is an additional visit to the mummies room at the museum (extra ticket on spot).
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping .