Cairo Day Tours $80 Per Person
We offer you a day tour to El Minya, known to the Egyptian as the bride of upper Egypt. Your tour will include a visit to Tell Al Amarna, the capital city founded by Akhenaton, the father of Tutankhamen. The tour also include a visit to Bani Hassan where there are many tombs dating back to the Old and Middle kingdom.
Our representative and your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza for a bout about 4 hour drive journey to El Minya. Upon arrival at El-Minya you will you go by a motor boat to Tal Al Amarna which was the capital of Akhenaton. After that, visit Bani Hassan, the necropolis that was used to bury the dead bodies of the provinces rulers during the Middle Kingdom on the ruins of a much older burial site that was in use during the period of the Old Kingdom. There are many tombs, thirty of them are important and contain attractive decorations and layout. The most famous tombs are the tomb of Baqet, the tomb of of Khety and the Tomb of Amenmehat. After the end of the day tour, you will be back to Cairo.
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- Late Lunch meal at local restaurant
- Bottled water during your trip
- All taxes & service charges